|Tel:...........||951 914 360|
|Mob:.........||609 973 750|
click for support
Please enter the 9 digit ID given to you by BespokePC
BespokePC is a Computer Technical Support and Computer Repair company specialising in supporting both small businesses and individuals. We cover a catchment area from Elviria through to Estepona.
We also sell both new and used computers.
Site Based Support
We can visit your home or office between the hours of 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Our services include, Computer Health Checks, resolving general software and performance problems, Internet and WiFi connection problems, removing viruses, upgrading memory and other hardware repairs. We charge on an hourly rate basis, with no additional travelling costs. We have a minimum charge of €50 for onsite visits which also covers the first hour of work.
We are happy to provide telephone support to regular customers covering PC performance problems, Internet and WiFi connection problems, advice on dealing with viruses. Telephone support to NON-contracted customers is chargeable at 35€ euro hourly rate.
Remote Based Support
Using secure internet based software we can, with your permission, remotely control your PC or Mac just as if we were sitting in front of it. We can help resolve many software related problems; configure email settings etc. As well as carry out routine maintenance such as updating anti-virus and applying security updates.
We offer two levels of remote support service:-
- One Off Support Session at €35 which includes a full hours support
- Annual Support Contract: Gives you 6 hours (or 12 sessions, whichever is reached first) on-line support during the year during normal office hours and all the necessary software you need to enable the service - €150
- We can check your system quickly, often while you are on the telephone, and resolve many software related problems immediately.
- We can do basic computer health checks on-line
- It is far more economical than the equivalent number of hours of on-site work.
- You have to be on a working broadband connection. We have to be able to connect to your PC via the Internet. If there is a hardware fault or an Internet connection problem we will have to arrange an on-site visit.
- Depending on the problem you may have to be sat at the PC to put CD Rom (e.g. Windows CD) in the CD Rom drive etc., although much of the work can be done unattended.
What do I do next?
Give us a call on 951914360 / 609973750 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org